Skip to main content

I am a teaching artist paid by the State Foundation on Culture and the Arts (SFCA). The school I teach at also provided funding. Do I write down both the SFCA and the school as my contractors if applying for unemployment?

October 5 2020 11:29 pm

If you receive payments directly from the SFCA and directly from the school, then the SFCA recommends listing both as your employers. Write the SFCA down as a contractor and write the school down as a contractor.