Skip to main content

My organization is interested in providing child care for essential workers. What do we need to do?

October 5 2020 11:32 pm

For organizations that are interested in operating emergency child care services for essential workers and are not already licensed by DHS to operate a group child care facility, they may submit an inquiry at [email protected] and provide information for DHS to determine whether the program will need to be licensed by DHS.