Skip to main content

What if my loan is not federally backed?

October 16 2020 7:25 pm

You should still reach out to your loan servicer. Financial regulators have encouraged lenders to work with mortgage holders. Contact Legal Aid Society of Hawaii or a HUD approved housing counselor. You can find the nearest housing counselor by calling (800) 569-4287.